Brains to Pick
Dr. Wang Zhe
Director of Beijing Justra Intellectual Property Center
- Current: Director of Beijing Justra Intellectual Property Center
- Former Deputy Director of the Legal Affairs Division of China’s Trademark Review Board
- Former Deputy Secretary-General of the China Trademark Association
- Committee member of the Expert Consultative Committee of the Beijing High People’s Court
- Managing director of the Association of the Copyright Society of China
- Member of drafting committee in the amendments to China’s Trademark Law
Readwrite media strategy leader for China
- Readwrite media strategy leader for China
- Project Manager of Distributed Health Labs at University of California – San Diego for 2 years where he designed and built technology to help fight global health crises.
- Youngest Program Manager at the time at Microsoft (18 years old).
- Currently leads Readwrite’s (US tech blog with audience of 6 million) media strategy in China.
- Is a huge fan of jazz music and Beijing opera.
- Currently lives in Shenzhen.
Senior consultant at Geber Consulting
- Former deputy director of the Austrian Trade Office
- An international marketing expert (based in Taiwan)
- Senior consultant at Geber Consulting
- Expert consultant for Taiwan’s leading brands on international marketing solutions
- 25+ years business experience in Asia
- Fluent in English, Chinese and other languages